Sometimes what we seek is to spend some quality time with our loved ones. Here we are offering you some places that will surely steal your heart away with their magnificent beauty.
10 Best spots every couple needs to visit
1. Andaman: It has quiet and secluded beaches, Luxury Resorts, Scuba Diving, Snorkelling and Water Sports, Historic Places, Museums that offer the best destination for honeymoon and lovebirds.
2. Goa: It is very popular tourist destinations because of its gorgeous beaches, Nightlife, Shopping, Watersports.
3. Srinagar: Popularly known as Venice of the East and Paradise on Earth is one of the romantic destinations in India. It has houseboats, The Mughal Gardens, Lakes, Shikara, Food (Kashmiri Wazwan), shopping to offer.
4. Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer, the golden city of Rajasthan, has Sand dunes, Desert Safari, Forts and palaces, Palace on Wheels, Festivals, Local Music and Dance, Arts and Craft. A completely exotic place to visit.
5. Kovalam: Kovalam Beach in Kerala is a place with Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach, Samudra Beach, Ayurveda and wellness, Surfing, Wooden Boat ride, Shopping, Seafood. Those who love nature must visit this place.
6. Pondicherry: Want to have a romantic date in France but can’t afford to go! Here is the solution. Visit Pondicherry. It’s old French Colony with Rocky Beaches, Yoga, and Wellness, Sri Aurobindo Ashram to visit.
7. Darjeeling: A beautiful hill station with Mountains, Tea Gardens, Shopping, Trekking, Hiking, Toy Train, views of Khangchendzonga.
8. Dalhousie: It has Snow clad hills, Mountains, Colonial Architecture, Churches, Trekking, Hiking worth seeing.
9. Gulmarg: Gulmarg is the heaven of Kashmir. It is a little more than an hour’s drive away from Srinagar. One can easily hire a taxi to reach there. It has a Ski resort, Snow, Hills, and Mountains, Gondola rides, Trekking, Hiking to offer you.
10. Ooty: The hill station of Ooty lies near the Nilgiris in Tamil Nadu ‘The blue mountains’ are the major responsible factor for this town’s popularity. Along with Nilagiri hills, it has Botanical Garden, Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Ooty Lake to be visited.
Disclaimer: All Images are copyrighted by their own respective owners. We do not claim any copyright claim on these images.