When a pimple appears on your skin, you restrict yourself to your room. Don’t let the redness caused by a pimple destroy your beauty. There are home methods that can decrease or hide the inflammatory redness until your pimple heals
5 easy ways to Remove the Redness of a Pimple
1. Rub ice cubes:
- Wrap 2-3 ice cubes in a thin and clean cotton cloth and rub on the infected area. But do not put too much pressure on your skin as it can cause a pimple to break, causing even more redness and spreading bacteria.
2. Apply clay mask:
- Apply a thin layer of clay mask to your face and let it dry fully before rinsing it off with warm water.
3. Apply aspirin mask:
- Take a 3-4 aspirin and crush them. Make a paste by adding water and apply to the inflamed area with a cotton swab.
4. Apply your regular toothpaste:
- A normal white toothpaste, without any added flavors or gels, can help you get rid of the redness fast. Take a small amount on your fingertip, and apply it on the infected before going to bed.
5. Use green tea:
- You can also use green tea to cure the redness. Steep a green tea bag in hot, boiling water for about 3 minutes. Remove the bag and let it cool. Dab it on the inflamed area. It will be helpful in reducing the redness.
These are 5 simplest methods that can be helpful in treating the redness at home.
P.S: Discontinue the process if you feel any kind of irritation.