Your Habits can raise your level of living also these can downgrade your level of living. When it comes to the daily habits, we can see the time passing by, yet many important tasks remain unfinished. Sometimes, we feel so busy trying to get all tasks done, and we don’t find free time to think about things like self-care, making necessary changes to simplify our life.
Sometimes, we realize that our small positive or good habits either at home or at work might create some opportunities to have a balanced life, and even we can achieve our goals and elusive success.
There are several small or big habits that can be helpful in balancing our life or to create opportunities or to create a path of success. I have already written a detailed article to transform your life. If you want to transform your life then you must read 18 Steps to Transform Your Life Every Day We are going to discuss few but self experienced habits, you can also implement in your day to day routine to control the chaos to feel the good change in your life as well as in your career.
5 Tiny Habits That Can Change Your Life and Career
If you really want to change your life as you desire, you must follow simple but effective habits to become what you wanted to be. Don’t think that now time has gone to change your habits because it is in your hands to develop new habits or break old habits you don’t like. Have faith in you and start accepting the new you. Have a close look on these tiny habits that can change your life and career.
1. Make you working space neat and clean – This is an old concept but still has the power to change your mood, efficiency and productivity as well. You should arrange everything properly to finish before you leave you office for the day or before you go to bed. So that you start your next day without distraction of the old task which you left day before. So, you must embrace the concept of a “clean slate” at work.
2. Find like-minded people who encourage you NOT people who try to demoralize you – Always choose like-minded people who encourage you to do something different. Set you boundaries for those who ever try to demoralize you. You don’t need to feel guilty about setting boundaries, it doesn’t matter who they are or what they will think about you. Ever be honest on your decision for making boundaries for negative thinkers or if someone is a “toxic” person in your life. Find like-minded people who build you up, show their support for you, are honest but fair with you.
Of course, we need people who are going to tell the truth about us, about are decisions or about our personality. But remember that truth can be told with kindness or proper way that we should feel uncomfortable.
Always try to set two boundaries in your day to day life, one is for positive thinkers and one is for negative thinkers. Always set healthy boundaries. So surround yourself with like-minded people.
3. De-clutter yourself and your surrounding – Always try to free your space that is occupied by the junk material or waste goods or things you don’t need any more. You should de-clutter things at your home or your work-space because getting organized makes you feel fresh. So start practicing de-cluttering to create good looking surrounding.
At workplace – Use file folders to arrange your files, important papers by pasting proper labels with their name, date or type. So that you don’t waste time on finding these next times you need. Your desk is also a presentation of your professional personality.
At home or other living place – If you have huge space at home but most of the space is occupied by the useless, damaged or un-organized goods, you will feel irritation while sitting nearby these. So let them go where these goods came from. This means that, make an arrangement for all these things to place on a proper place by organizing all these in a manner that you enjoy the full space of you home or other living place.
For this, you can organize, donate, and find a place for everything you don’t need more often. Make you home a living place for you not for the useless, boring things you don’t like.
4. Practice self-respect and daily self-care – If you are giving respect to yourself then you can give true respect to others and in return you will get true respect from others. This is the real life to live. Pay attention on yourself first then on others. Practice self-respect and daily self-care if you really want to change you life and career. I have already written an in-depth article on A powerful daily routine to upgrade your life.
Self-Respect and Daily Self-Care Includes:-
- Getting enough sleep at night to wake up fresh and full of energy you need throughout the day till night
- Eating food to nourish your body and soul too
- Drinking enough approximately 8-9 glass of water daily to stay hydrated
- Wear fresh clothes daily to feel fresh and be a center of attraction among your friends and family
- Set time limit for electronics gadgets – mobile, laptop etc
- Develop a habit of workout and meditation to nourish you soul and body to stay fit physically and mentally.
5. Self-talk is the most powerful habits to change your life – If you are able to think that how often you thought something negative about yourself or about others or about any situation, you would see how powerful this self-talk is. If you stopped yourself before thinking negative or doing wrong, you can’t think, how better your life would be.
Is it possible?
Yes! It is possible but it takes time, effort and conscious work to make it happen.
But sometimes it is impossible to change behavior. Why it is impossible to change our behavior? l
By implementing these 5 tiny habits that can change your life and career, you can bring the tremendous change to your work and personal life.
I hope this bite-sized information to organize you home and work life is worth to read. If you think that something is wrong with your work or home life due to your habits, just give these tiny habits a try.
Also, don’t forget to give your valuable feedback on the matter discussed above.