While some days may brighten up your spirits, there are days when you may feel like abandoned, shaken and low. And the situation gets worse when you don’t know the reason behind such mood.
Everybody has their unique way to deal with it and it also varies from one day to another.So you yourself have to find your therapy to happiness. We are sharing here a list of ways that can help you to come out of your bad mood.
8 Ways to Fix up Your Mood Instantly
1. Watch a stand-up comedy or funny videos
Laughter can decrease anxiety and reduce stress. So download some funny videos or movies, watch, enjoy and laugh with them.
2. Go for a stroll: Go out with someone who makes you happy, be it your friend or your pet. And if you have none then enjoy your own company and go out for a stroll. Take a few minutes to move into a quiet space with no external stimulation. It can do wonders for a bad mood.
3. Meditate: Meditation doesn’t only mean sitting on a mat and trying to concentrate on a particular thing or chant some mantras. It can be defined as any activity that is done to achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm state. These activities can be running, cycling, playing your favorite game, dancing or anything.
4. Listen to good music: Music is a therapy. It can heel you and your moods. As Jean Paul says, “Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life.” It is an instant mood-lifter.
5. Start reading a good book: Mark Haddon, a novelist has aptly said;
“Reading is a conversation. All books talk. But a good book listens as well.”
When you have no companion to share your thoughts with and find out the solution, the best option is to start reading a good book, especially the one that gives you optimism and motivates you.
6. Write it down: How are you feeling at the time, how bad your mood is, what is disturbing you whatsoever it is, just write it down on a piece of paper. Give a let out to your frustration. Once you are done with the writing just destroy the paper and flush it out.
7. Help someone: Yes helping someone can actually help you to come out of your bad mood. You get good when you spread good and your small actions can be of great help for someone.
8. Get back to Nature: According to Colour psychologists, green symbolizes happiness. So get back to Nature and enjoy the greenery and the beauty of the it.
The motive is to distract yourself from anything and everything that makes you feel sad and sick. So choose the way you find best and come back to the happy mood.