Most of the people when they hit their thirties their age becomes something of an embarrassment and they start believing that life is bound to become a drag. Then there are other people who just make us believe that age is just a number. These are the people we should look upon whenever we feel broken and disappointed.
1. Ruth Frith who started doing shot put and javelin at the age of 73 and has set six records since.
2. Lloyd Kahn started skateboarding at 65.\
3. 59-Year-Old Yasmina Rossi is an internationally renowned fashion model
4. Bhanu Rao, 92 years old woman who mesmerizes everyone with her graceful Bharatnatyam moves.
5. Fauja Singh is British Indian marathon runner who kept running until he was 101.
6. Ernestine Shepher, 79, is the world’s oldest female bodybuilder.
7. Dorothy De Low, 99, is an Australian ping-pong champion
8. Cuba’s oldest Harley-Davidson owner, Jose Julio Puig, is 101 years old and still riding strong.
9. Ruth Flowers decided to become a club DJ at 68.
10. V. Nanammal, 95 years old, Coimbatore-based super grandmother is a yoga teacher.
11. Bhanu Rao, 92 years old woman who mesmerises everyone with her graceful Bharatnatyam moves.