There are almost 500 varieties of banana all around. That means if you eat a different kind of banana daily, you’ll take almost more than 1.5 years to taste every variety.
Why should you eat a banana?
We are presenting you some reasons to include banana in your diet.
1. Lowers the risk of heart attack: Banana is a rich source of potassium that is an essential mineral which maintains proper heart function and regulates your blood pressure. And Potassium-rich foods offset the effect of salt in raising your blood pressure and lowers the risk of heart attack.
2. Reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis and brittle bones: Potassium content of banana also benefits kidneys and bones. Increased potassium intake suppresses calcium excretion in the urine, preventing painful kidney stones. This means more calcium to preserve your bones. This means a banana or two a day can reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis and brittle bones.
3. A healthy source of energy: Bananas’ natural sugars balanced with soluble fiber gives a slow, stable energy release when eaten half an hour before hitting the gym.
4. Improves digestion: As in above , have mentioned Bananas are a great source of dietary fiber. And fiber helps to improve your digestive system. So bananas help to improve your digestion.
5. Weight reduction: Banana is a Low-energy-density food, it means it satisfies your hunger more with fewer calories. Low-energy-dense foods is that you can eat more food while keeping calories down, promoting weight loss.
Some other benefits that banana gives are Hangover Cure, Reduces Stress, The cure for Ulcers, Healthy skin, Lustrous hair.
Happy Banana Eating.