Acne is a common skin condition that everyone deals with at some point in their life. But we can avoid it if we follow some do’s and don’ts.
How to get the acne free skin?
Don’ts – 3 steps to follow for Don’ts
1. Touch me not – Though you feel like touching your pimples again and again and want to pop them your infected skin tells you “touch me not”. Touching and popping your pimples can worsen the situation. Pimples contain nasty bacteria. If you pop your pimples, that bacteria have a chance of getting inside other pores and giving them a place to stay and enlarge their pimple family.
2. Cut oily and sugary food out of your diet: – Diet has a substantial effect on acne. Sugars cause a spike in insulin, which in turn stimulates a certain pimple producing hormones. Your complexion becomes oily when the sebaceous glands in the skin secrete more sebum than they need to. This can lead to enlarged pores, whiteheads, blackheads, and acne. Cut down such oily and sugary food from your diet instead take some healthy oils.
3. Say no to cosmetics – Cosmetics, no doubt meant to make you look good, can also cause acne. Certain oils and chemicals in many cosmetics can cause or worsen acne. So try to minimize the use of makeup product or if you have to use it then make a habit of removing your makeup at the end of the day and immediately after exercise.
Do’s 0 3 steps to follow for Do’s
1. Drink more water – Doctors recommend that you drink 2.2 to 3 liters of water per day depending on whether you are a girl or guy. Your skin too, like your kidney, needs adequate amounts of water to function properly throughout the day and night while sleeping.
Moreover, water cleanses your body.
2. Eat fruits and raw vegetables – Lack of enzymes in your diet can create a buildup of toxins, which can dull your complexion, slow your metabolism, and decrease the renewal of skin cells, which leads to accelerated aging. You can balance the number of enzymes in your diet with the intake of raw vegetables and fruits.
3. Green tea – Green tea contains tons of antioxidants that help fight free radicals that may be responsible for signs of aging in the skin. For a healthy alternative to water, brew some tasty and healthy green tea.
P.s: Follow up a regular regime of Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturising.
Related Post – How to look slimmer in just one week?