With increasing use of mobile phones, we are using our eyes to stare at small type and images that leads to eye fatigue and an increase in age-related eye problems.
Though it’s 2the 1st century and we have many cures for most things. But with all things to improve eyesight, it’s still the 19th century. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can do it from home.
Home remedies to Improve Eyesight
1. Soak 5 to 10 almonds in water overnight. The next morning, peel the skin and grind the almonds.Consume this paste with a glass of warm milk.Do this daily for at least a few months.
2. Put one cup each of almonds, fennel and crystallized sugar lumps (mishri) or simply sugar in a blender.Blend the ingredients into a fine powder.Before going to bed, eat one tablespoon of this powder, followed by a glass of warm milk.Do this daily for at least 40 days.
3. Put or soak a teaspoon triphala powder into a glass of water and leave it overnight. Next morning, fitter this water and wash your eyes with this water. Use this method on a regular basis and once in a day to get noticeable improvements in your eyesight.
4. Put cow’s butter (Ghee) in your eyes at night before you go to sleep.
5. Take pepper powder with honey regularly for a month. It acts as a boon for recovering diminished vision.
Related Post: [6 ways to get rid of bad breath]
Other tips to help you improve eyesight
Along with these, you need to improve your diet. Start eating foods rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, lutein and beta carotene as they help repair the eyes, such as cod liver oil, sweet potatoes, butter, papaya, blueberries, apricot and grapes.
- Take a plenty of sleep because it is necessary to give some rest to eyes.
- Prevents your eyes from harmful or chemical content.
- Avoid stress.
- Use sunglasses while going out in sun.
Exercises to improve your Eyesight:
- Place your hands together palm to palm and rub them together briskly creating heat. Place them over your eyes and imagine a relaxing place.
- Focus on an object that’s at least 20 feet away, for 20 seconds, every 20 minutes. You’ll be surprised at how better your eyes feel. The best way to do this without straining your eyes is to look at the moon and focus on it for three to five minutes daily.
- Roll your eyes. Start by looking up and then slowly circle 10 times clockwise and 10 times counter-clockwise.
- Walking barefoot on grass in the morning dew for about 30 minutes is also considered an acupuncture method to help improve eyesight as it activates the nerve fibers connected to your feet.
Hope these tips will help you.
So, take care of your eyes by consuming good food and making a few changes in your lifestyle.
Related Post: [How to get the acne free skin]