Beautiful and supple skin is every one’s dream that’s why we takes special care of the complexion of our face, hands and feet. but we forget to take complete care of our arms. The constant exposure to dust, pollution, and the sun makes are dark and dull. Though we use best of the sunscreen lotions to prevent the darkening of the skin, but, Sun doesn’t spare anyone. Here, we have listed some of the best tips to make your arms look beautiful.
1. Massage: Massage can make your skin soft, smooth and healthy. For this use coconut oil or Olive oil. You can also use mustard oil. Add a pinch of turmeric in mustard oil and massage it on your arms. This will remove the tanning and give your arms a fairer color.
2. Exfoliation: To remove dead cells exfoliate your skin regularly. It will make your skin look younger. You can make your scrub at home by using a paste of sugar and honey to exfoliate your skin.
3. Packs: Here is a list of homemade packs and products that you can use.
- Raw milk is one of the easiest and most effective remedies to make your complexion fair. It contains lactic acid that is a natural bleaching agent which helps lighten the skin gradually. Take some raw milk in your palms and massage it gently on your arms. Let your skin absorb it for 20 minutes. Once it’s dry remove it by scrubbing your arms with your fingertips. Now rinse it off with normal water. Repeat it daily to get the desired results.
- Combine gram flour, yogurt and a pinch of turmeric to make a thick paste. Apply it on your skin and scrub gently. Once it gets dry, wash it off using cool water.
- Combine an equal amount of glycerin, lemon juice, rose water. Mix properly and apply a coat of it on your arms while going to bed. And let it stay the whole night. Regular use of it will give a glowing complexion.
4. Exercises: To make your arms beautiful you don’t only need fair complexion but toning also. So start doing some exercises that are designed to tone your muscles, reduce fatty tissue and to give the desired shape to your arms.
1. Don’t forget to apply your favorite sunscreen after taking shower and going out in the sun.
2. Try to wear full sleeves clothes and cover your arms.