मंजिल दूर और सफ़र बहुत है…
छोटी सी ज़िन्दगी की फिकर बहुत है…
मार डालती ये दुनिया कब की हमे…
लेकिन ‘माँ’ की दुआओं मैं असर बहुत है!!
Mother’s Day is a day for many people to show their appreciation towards mothers and mother figures worldwide. There are many different ways to celebrate Mother’s Day.
How to Make Mother’s day memorable?
1. Give a card: You can either make it yourself or buy from market. But while purchasing take time to find one that really expresses your feelings about your mom.
2. Plan a gift: Gift her something she likes most. If she loves shopping then take her to her favorite shop, if she loves reading then give her some good books to read and if she is religious then give her a collection of bhajans. If she is into arts and crafts you can make her a collage of family photos.
4. Cook for her: It’s her day so don’t leave a chance to make her feel special. You can also surprise her by cooking meals for her or just by preparing her favorite dish.
5. Gift her a diary: This is another wonderful way to express your love and thoughts for her. A single card won’t be able to express your feelings. So you can gift her a diary with some quotes written in it or you can prepare a diary yourself.
6. Spend time with her: Nothing can make parents happy than spending time with their children. So spend some quality time with her. You can go for a walk together or you can simply enjoy her favorite TV show with her.
Do whatever makes her happy and let your mother know that you love and appreciate her.
P.S: This Mother’s Day take a pledge to make your mother happy and proud not for one day but forever.