Salman Khan blackbuck poaching case updates: Actor to spend the 2nd day in jail, bail hearing to resume tomorrow
Here’s what has happened so far after Salman Khan was convicted on Thursday: latest news about Salman Khan
- Actor Salman Khan sentenced to 5 years in prison and fined Rs. 10,000.
- Other Bollywood stars acquitted — Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Neelam, and Tabu.
- Khan taken to Jodhpur Central Jail spends the night as Qaidi 106 next to Asaram Bapu’s cell.
- Refuses to eat dal-roti or drink tea.
- Actor’s blood pressure reportedly shot up thrice during the night.
- Khan’s defense counsel prepares 51-page bail application.
Reports emerged on Friday that Bishnoi witness Poonamchand failed to identify Sonali Bendre and Tabu during cross-examination.
- Brothers Sohail and Arbaaz Khan leave for Jodhpur at 11.45 am from Mumbai.
- Khan’s counsel Mahesh Bora claims he received death threats over the phone.
- Bail hearing begins at 10.30 am on Friday.
Judge defers hearing to Saturday, asks actor’s lawyers to produce previous case records.
- Salman Khan to spend the second night in Jodhpur jail.
Disclaimer: We do not claim any copyright on the image used in this post. All rights are reserved of the respective owner of this image.