What are Historical Events happened on 19th September?
Historical Events happened on 19th September in the history of the world.
- 1356 English forces under The Black Prince defeat French at Battle of Poitiers and capture the French King during the Hundred Years War
- 1523 Emperor Charles I & England sign the anti-French covenant
- 1559 Five Spanish ships sink in the storm off Tampa, about 600 die
- 1580 Treaty of Plessis-lez-Tours (Anjou/Dutch States-General)
- 1642 Perpignan surrenders to French troops
- 1656 Treaty of Labiau: Sweden gives Prussia, Brandenburg
- 1657 Brandenburg & Poland sign Treaty of Wehlau
- 1668 Polish King John II Casimir Vasa resigns and goes to France the following year
- 1676 Rebels under Nathaniel Bacon set Jamestown, Virginia on fire
- 1755 Great Britain & Russia sign the military agreement
- 1777 Battle of Freeman’s Farm (Bemis Heights) or 1st Battle of Saratoga
- 1778 The Continental Congress passes the first budget of the United States.
- 1795 Tula, leader of Curacao slave opposition, imprisoned
I hope you read and enjoyed these Historical events happened on 19th September in the History.
If so, do share with your friends and family.