You are what you think about yourself. If you think you are better than others, your mind gives instructions to all parts of your body to perform better and trust me, you will definitely perform better. But if you think that you can not do the task given to you, similarly, your mind will give negative instructions to your body to not to start the assigned task because you can not do that. Remember, affirmation requires time and constant practice to make it happen. This is the law of attraction.
Actually, your life depends on your Affirmations and positive affirmations play an important role in shaping how you live your life every day and who you will become. The whole power is in the mind and also you will become what you say. Believe me; NO ONE can break you unless you allow them to.
The opinions of other people do not count unless you want them to. What you tell yourself every morning when you wake up to brush your teeth is what counts and you will become that. However, this process may take time but it is scientifically proved that affirmations are very effective in everyone’s life.
Have a close look at the top 10 affirmation you should tell yourself daily.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Affirmations You Should Tell Yourself Daily
- 1. You can do everything because you are enough
- 2. You are unique and your presence is appreciated
- 3. You are blessed with all qualities you should have
- 4. You are helpful to others whenever they need you
- 5. You are a good decision maker
- 6. You’re capable to face any situation
- 7. Ups and downs are a part of life and you feel comfortable in both the situations
Top 10 Affirmations You Should Tell Yourself Daily
1. You can do everything because you are enough
- On a daily basis remind yourself that you can do everything assigned to you and never underestimate your true potential. You can do everything you want to do because you have enough strength to handle and perfection to complete the things on time with efficiency. This affirmation is good to use when any task seems to be impossible to complete but you want to take the challenge of completing that task.
2. You are unique and your presence is appreciated
- This affirmation is to use when you feel fear to face the crowd or you think that you can not stand in front of the audience because you are not perfect. Listen, no one is 100% perfect in this world than God. But if He has created you and chosen you for any task, then you must have faith in Him and for yourself too. Always remember that you are unique and your presence is appreciated if you take the risk and accept the challenge.
- Remember that you are one of a kind personality. No other one can replace your place, and you too can’t take anyone’s place. Spend some time alone to analyze your self-worth. Discuss your potential and capabilities with your friends and family and ask them if they need any help from you. Never put your steps back if someone wants your help.
3. You are blessed with all qualities you should have
- Every individual is blessed with all the qualities (except exceptional cases) but people usually forget these inbuilt qualities.
- Faith in Self
- Self Courage
- Intuition Power
- Daily affirm these qualities to see the change in you. This is as simple as counting 1-2-3.
- Show your gratitude by chanting or thinking about these inbuilt qualities. Never underestimate these qualities because all are scientifically proved.
4. You are helpful to others whenever they need you
- This affirmation will let you feel motivated whenever someone will be in need of your help. You will not hesitate to help. Make this your habit to help others whenever they need. Don’t deny unless or until you are busy enough to go out to help them. Make sure while helping others, your own work should not hamper. Make yourself the first priority.
- Make sure your ‘helping others should be a natural habit‘. Don’t make it artificially otherwise people will lose their trust in you. Helping other naturally doesn’t come as easy as you would think. It takes time and practice along with knowledge of the task you are going to help. If you are doing so, you are helpful to others whenever they need you.
- Sharing your knowledge with others in need
- Sharing your valuable time (except me time)
- Sharing your resources with others in need
- Sharing your valuable feedback about the task
5. You are a good decision maker
- If you think that you are a good decision maker, then you will not afraid while taking the decision on any situation. This affirmation will boost your self-confidence and you will take decisions easily. You just trust yourself to make the best decision for you, your family or for whom you love and care. Because true love is caring by heart, not by mind.
6. You’re capable to face any situation
- This affirmation will lead you towards your goal without the fear of failure. If you think that you are capable to face any situation or to accept any challenge. This affirmation will boost your self-confidence and the performance level.
- Make your habit to remind this affirmation daily to feel the change in your strength, capacity, performance and the output of the assigned task.
7. Ups and downs are a part of life and you feel comfortable in both the situations
- If you are remembering this affirmation, no one can make you feel upset. You will feel relaxed in every situation whether good or bad because all are part of life and it has to be happened either good or bad. You just remember that ups and downs are a part of life. Always go with the flow and let it go as it comes.
Above are 7 things you should remind yourself all the time to feel motivated. Never think that you are not better than others, it will impact worse on your overall performance and lifestyle.
I know that practicing these affirmations is not easy in every situation but practice makes a man perfect. So keep practicing and be the man you want to see.
I hope this bite-sized information of reminding 7 things all the time is worth to read. If you think so, please let me know by commenting just below the post.
Thanks for reading…