Here are some excerpts from the Bhagavad Gita that you can use to resolve your own uncertainties, doubts, fears and confusions.
Table of Contents
These Lord Krishna’s teachings to Arjuna from The Bhagavad Gita will help you in your tough times.
1. Stay Calm
- Undoubtedly, O Arjuna, the mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by any constant vigorous spiritual practice — such as meditation — with perseverance, and by detachment, O Arjuna. (6.35)
2. Do not Expect
- You have control over doing your respective duty only, but no control or claim over the results. The fruits of work should not be your motive, and you should never be inactive. (2.47)
3. Stay Detached
- The one by whom others are not agitated and who is not agitated by others, who is free from joy, envy, fear, and anxiety, is also dear to Me. (12.15)
4. Accept the Change
- Arjuna, when inertia is predominant; ignorance, inactivity, carelessness, and delusion arise. (14.13)
5. Have Faith
- Whatever is done without faith – whether it is sacrifice, charity, austerity, or any other act — is useless. It has no value here or hereafter, O Arjuna. (17.28)