As John Dryden says, “They conquer who believe they can.” It’s all about the confidence one possess that makes you what you want to be. The way you think of yourself is the way the world sees you. These are some of the words of wisdom by these famous personalities that are going to boost your confidence.
- Confidence is that feeling by which the mind embarks on great and honourable courses with a sure hope and trust in itself. – Cicero
- Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires Courage. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Courage is the ladder on which all other virtues mount. – Clare Boothe Luce
- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing. – Abraham Lincoln
- Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice, it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. – William J. Bryan